Tricolor is our special project. We are very proud of our work and we will continue to use the huge experience of this project to create a large e-commerce projects. Large team was build during the working proccess, which includes Mind Team, customer team, developers from Deni Group company and seo/marketing specialists from Netpeak company. The project continues to develop and to progress.
Online store of professional paints and building materials
- Opencart 2
- Bootstrap 3
- Angular JS
- Syncronization with 1C backend system
- Using of geolocation data and integration with delivery service API
- Sms service integration
- Integration with social networks
- Landing pages for different products in the context of the characteristics and application areas
- One click buying button
- Xml catalogs for price agregators and network markets
- News subscription
- Blog with page templates
- Module to manage meta data with possibility of using meta tags templates with morphological features (multiple values and cases)
- Own cabinet
- Wish list
- Online payment
- Seo requirements implementation
- Server and client optimization
Pete project manager
This project was simple in management, despite the fact that it had a lot of participants from different companies and a wide range of tasks. I want to thank our client for his maximum engagement to the development process, and understanding the nuances, and a clear idea of how things should work.
I had some worries about how guys will challenge with all my technical tasks at the start of project. But guys made all my tasks quickly and correctly. So I am pleased with Mind Team work and surely I can recommend them as development team.